Don't waste your money....or time. Scam scam scam... just my opinion.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Be careful of this doctor. Very dishonest and manipulative business practices, lots of hidden fees that you will be required to pay if you want anything done. I would recommend just making a trip to Eugene to see one of the many alternative medical clinics there. Including gas it will probably cost you a lot less in the end. Take my advice with a grain of salt, but you have been warned.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

This doctor is trying to steal from us Marine Corps veteran. His very inappropriate, rude staff insisted that in order to make an appointment, it had to be prepaid first. We did so but decided not to use his services, therefore we tried to get our money back, they are trying to keep a portion of what we paid. When we asked why, they said "Nobody prepays, you shouldn't have prepaid." It is VERY obvious this doctor is in it for the MONEY and NOT for CARE. You reap what you sow.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I felt very uncomfortable with this physician. Now I understand. I looked online and found out he had been inappropriate sexually with patients and in trouble with the medical board for these behaviors. I also found evidence that he was or is still abusing drugs. Stay away.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr. George is very willing to take difficult and rare medical cond. and take the time to help his patient understand and learn about their cond. He is one of the most knowledgable dr's in the Douglas co region ! Very intelligent doctor ! I give him the highest rating and I have seen many in the last 30 years here !!! He is #1 in my book for listening to his patients WORDS ! D.Bell

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

This review is based on the office staff. I was never seen by the Dr. You have to leave message. Then get called back. Appts are on tues/thurs. I was called at 8pm and told I would need to fill out forms prior to being seen. (I think it was the Dr. himself) Fine, they do things diffrent here. Weeks go by. Finally rec'vd a call in evening from receptionist w/kids screaming in the background. (very professional) I attempted to find out info re:OMMP (bad back,nothing else helping)It seems this is separate from primary care and you need to decide up front if that is what you want. Weird! She told me SHE would review my records and decide and call me back the next day.Week goes by.I have had it with this place.Picked up my file, did not receive a sorry or explanation. Picked up on feelings of indignation from her. Dr. George your office staff personifies bad service! New search for Dr. begins. Does not bode well in this town!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Women be careful, he has had problems in the courts with improper advances with them,, He at one time was not allowed to be alone with a woman for examinations.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2010

This man has severe problems that begin with drug abuse and extends to unethical practices with patients in the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

Dr. Darryl B. George's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Don't waste your money....or time. Scam scam scam... just my opinion."

December 16, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Darryl" to "Darryl B."

October 20, 2013