Ratings for Dr. Darryl B. George

The only doctor who actually seems to care about his patience. Staff is always friendly. NF

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Great experience. I would recommend them for real healthcare services. He is not a card mill and does a serious exam.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

With increasing policies for medical and insurance approval, Dr. Darryl George offers the ability for patients to have holistic health management within a legitimate practice. For patients who may not have affordable health coverage, Dr. Darryl George offers an alternative to the high costs of other practioners without discrimination.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Doctor George is an excellent Doctor. He will answer any questions you have and never make you feel like a bother for asking. He is running a smaller office here so wait times vary depending on the day and time, but he is an amazing pain management doctor. He has rules that may seem strict, but they are all in the interest of ensuring the best care possible and also helping in pain management with things other than just medication. I really like that he has us set goals for ourselves such as exercising or diet goals and will actually talk to you about how you are doing with them. He is one of the most meticulous and intelligent Doctors I have had.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr George has been my Pain Mgmt. Provider for the past 6 months. He is the most thorough and caring physician I have ever had. Although he is primarily treating me for chronic pain he has taken the time to address my overall health and made helpful suggestions for my pimary care provider. He is an honest and confident doctor who has treated me with respect and concern for my condition.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. George is my Primary care for over 2 years. Thanks to him, I have got my blood pressure normal and He always ask if I have Problem, health issue I need to Discuss,He is a good Dr. and a Person, very easy to get refills,some Dr. I had, I have to call many times to get my prescription refills.Staff are friendly. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr George is the only dr that I have had to spend the time to explain things to me. All other doctors are only interested in seeing you for 5 minutes then they are out the door and your left sitting there wondering ok why didn't he explain things to me. He is very strict with the pain medications of which he should be

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

He is now paying pts to write good reviews. What kind of doctor does this. I question his ethics and ability to be a doctor

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr George for years. I am a retired Registered Nurse with chronic pain. Dr George and his staff are knowledgeable and follow strict protacols for pain management. If your a compliant patient and are truly in need of pain control he is your guy. He acted as my primary care physcian when I first moved to Roseburg Oregon untill I could find a primary care and then continued on as my pain management physcian. After reading his reviews I feel he is unfairly judged. Most physcians will not treat pain with any narcotics these days due to the regulations now being placed on this practice from our government, and the few people who did not comply with the way these medications are perscribed and got in trouble with there health or even death. Dealing with the chronic pain group is a thankless job. For Dr George it is his belief that we should treat the whole patient and he runs his office with strict regulations for those who require narcotic pain relief. Random urine screenings and rigorous evaluations of your entire medical history. For some this compliance is to hard to follow and they continue to ridicule this physcian, but I know as an RN that this protocol is to ensure patient safety and compliance. I find his pay structure to be average and reasonable. Most patients never realize what it costs to see any physcian as insurance pays the bulk of the visit,but I do as an RN so he operates within the norm. Dr George has given me the opportunity to regain some quality of life. Before pain control I struggled with the everyday tasks. Housekeeping,cooking, grocery shopping doing my hair and just going out to dinner. I still struggle with travel over 2 hours in a car but have learned many ways to help this problem form Dr George who helped me lay out plans of action to assist in my chalenges. I am a compliant patient and continue to have a good quality of life due to Dr Georges help. If your a person who is seeking just drugs you will not be happy with his approach, but if your looking to improve your quality of life through ppain management and are willing to be an equal partner in your care Dr George is the guy to help.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Don't waste your money....or time. Scam scam scam... just my opinion.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015