Ratings for Dr. Arnold A. Sperling

Was sobbing and suicidal and he could not be bothered to se me, only cares about insurance money.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

He sees you in his basement office in his home that completely wreaks of something gross....not sure if it is mold or what. He doesn't listen to what you have to say. Can be quite rude as well. Also tells a 14 year old girl that boys will fix everything for her. Borderline pervert in my opinion.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Sperling is a great Dr. He has helped me with my problems. I went to other Doctors who were never able to help me. I am now dating and am doing so much better. In addition, he has prescribed medication that made me feel so much better for the first time Iin my life! I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

I went to Dr. Sperling years ago when I was just a teenager dealing with depression and a slight drug problem. All he did was prescribe me meds. He once asked me, and I quote, "wouldn't you rather have sex than do drugs?" I was 17. Our therapy was soon terminated.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Dr. Sperling is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. I have been seeing him for the past few months and he has helped me tremendously with medications and therapy. He is personable, trustworthy, competent, and always available to speak. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

I went to him for anxiety after my other doc retired. My other doc saw me every other month for maintenance. This guy brought me in put me on quite a number of bipolar medications, risperdal, abilify, lamictal and others. He made me come in twice a week for a year. Why? My insurance company paid him 375 per visit. He made 750 per week on me. HE only saw me once a week, but billed it as twice a week. I didn't see him at all, just the technician in the relaxation room he has. What a scam! It is docs like this that screw up the insurance business. Stay away. He is a big sports fan, likes to watch games and discuss them during sessions instead of talking about psychiatric issues.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010