Ratings for Dr. Ashok H. Bhaskar

Amazing pediatrician. He will touch on all your questions and is very knowledgeable and approachable. Well worth the wait. He catches issues very early on. I take all my four children there and they receive the best care. Best pediatrician I ever had.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

I started taking my child to Dr Bhaskar for a few months now. He is a ok Dr but his staff are very unprofessional and rude. I do agree the office is dirty and yes, you will sit in his office for long periods of hours. I couldn't deal with rhe attitudes and long waits, so I removed my son from this clinic and enrolled him somewhere else. They really need a entirely new staff and more doctors in there because unfortunately you will definitely spend all your time in there.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr. Bhaskar means well and he's nice. He does go above and beyond being very personable. He will advocate for your child. Unfortunately, his chattiness and his control over his "nurses" costs him. You will wait hours in his dirty office. The nurses have little to no experience and the vaccination process is scary to say the least. They come in the room with pre-opened needles and vials! I just don't have the time to wait to see him or keep on top of his staff for records requests etc.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Good doctor. Good person. Takes his time and cares. Horrible staff. Horrible scheduling. Dirty office. Phone calls even emergency are returned late. The office needs a professional manager who teaches them how to take messages and return calls.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

Dr. Ashok H. Bhaskar's Credentials

• Mahatma Gandhi Inst Of Med Sci, Nagpur Univ, Wardha, Maharashtra (Grad. 1990)