Ratings for Dr. Rajdeep K. Sandhu

Dr. Sandhu is very caring. Staff is very friendly. I was seated on time. Everything was explained to me. they showed me the right way to brush and floss and Dr.Sandhu took time to check all my teeth. My kids love her too. I would highly recooemend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

Dr. Snadhu and her staff are the best dental service I have ever encountered. The are a caring , professional office that I can highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

I went here for 2.5 years. Dr.Sandhu and the dental assistants are nice, but the front desk staff I had a lot of trouble with. I had to ask three times for information to be mailed to me and it never was, for example. This happened on more than one occasion. The front desk staff said they would call me back and I would not get called back. I really wanted to stay at this dentist, but it was too difficult to work with them on too many occasions. I also feel I was misdiagnosed and cavities were missed. Once I went in and they said I had no cavities. A week later I had sensitivity so went back in and they said I had 5 cavities. Although the doctor and assistants are very nice, I would not recommend going here.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

I was there for my check up and cleaning. Office is spacious, clean and I was seated right away. digital x-rays were taken. After my exam everything was explained to me on computer and by camera. I take good care of my teeth so there was not much to do but I had the best cleaning. It took 30-40 min and I felt great. Wonderful Doctor and staff...

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011