Ratings for Dr. David N. Lombard

He was very professional and helped me get through a lot.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Dr. Lombard leaked information about me to other people outside of the office. He is attentive and friendly at first, but it is almost as if he gets annoyed or upset with you and does not want to help. His receptionsist was not all that friendly either. This man needs to clean up the act. Very creepy.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

This dr lombard took my money and said he could help me. I told him the story about my depression and he told me that he has also been depressed and got over it and did not understand why I couldn't do the same. What made me really concerned was what his promising that that I would feel better if I did everything he told me doodoo. He is really creepy!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

For the last year and a half Dr. Lombard has served my family during a divorce involving custody. He's be straightforward, thorough and very attentive in good time and bad. Dr. Lombard provides a comprehensive approach of serving patients at least in my case he was able to assist in very fine and detail issues as well as big picture items.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr Lombard is a great doctor he help my family and I a lot

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013