Dr. Mahsa Moghaddam Smoot

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mahsa Moghaddam Smoot

I saw Dr. Smoot shortly after being diagnosed with breast cancer. She was kind, knowledgeable and very thorough. Her office and staff were personable and professional and an absolute light in a dark time. I couldn't have asked for more or been happier with the outcome.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Moghaddam made me so relaxed and confident in my decisions for breast reconstruction. She gave me her cell number so I could text her with questions anytime - what Dr. does that? She has a wonderful bedside manner and always put my thoughts and feelings first. Her work has made me feel complete again after cancer and the results are amazing. She is second to none! Can't say enough positive things about her and her staff! She is extremely professional and always understood how I felt. Very easy to talk to .

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I sincerely appreciated Dr. Moghaddam's approach and demeanor. The entire staff was always extremely friendly, punctual and professional. I am six weeks post-op and feeling great. I had wanted a reduction for quite some time and am very happy with the results. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

She made me feel like I was her only patient! She explained everything in detail and answered all of my questions. The results are amazing and life changing! I couldn't be happier!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Excellent Dr.!!! At the age of 43 I am a breast cancer survivor and I am very blessed to have met Dr. Moghaddams . The first reconstruction surgeon I was recommended to I left crying she was so thoughtless non caring and did not explain anything. So I spoke to Breast center and they found Dr M. What a blessing !!! She is so caring and I do trust her completely. She is concerned for me as a person and not just a patient...Love her lots...Can't. Wait to see my end results.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Great experience with amazing results! My questions were always answered and I truly felt comfortable! I do recommend Dr. Mahsa Moghaddam to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr Moghaddam and staff are very knowledgeable, kind and caring. They have exceptional written material to take with you after surgery. It answered all questions I had. However both Dr Moghaddam and her staff encouraged me to call with any questions. They all listen very carefully to what you have to say and I have never felt rushed. I would highly recommend this clinic. Dr Moghaddam is an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I needed last minute nasal and facial reconstruction surgery due to the size of a basal cell carcinoma removed by my dermatologist. Dr. Moghaddam and her staff were able to move her schedule around to fit me into surgery the next day. She was a very calming and knowledgeable presence during an otherwise stressful situation (my first surgery). I have been thrilled with the results and can barely see any scar on my face! I would highly recommend Dr. Moghaddam for any plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Moghaddam is an excellent surgeon. She is so kind and caring. She makes you feel comfortable from the moment you meet her. I'm 45 years old and experienced surgery for the first time in my life (breast reduction and lift). She made the experience very pleasant and eased all of my fear and anxiety. I'm very pleased with the results and will definitely see her again for any cosmetic surgery needs in the future. I highly recommend Dr. Moghaddam.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I am a breast cancer survivor and Dr. Maghaddam is always very compassionate and makes me feel like I will be normal again someday. I feel she is very cutting edge with the technology that she is using. She is accommodating with her schedule and her communication is always timely. She dealt with my insurance issues so that I did not have to worry about that while I was going through chemotherapy. I trust her completely and feel that I have the best doctor I could ever have. The staff is also second to none. I have and will recommend Dr. Moghaddam to anyone. A+++

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Mahsa Moghaddam Smoot's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mahsa Moghaddam Smoot is a Mayo Clinic trained plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Moghaddam Smoot received her Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Sydney in Australia, and completed her residency training both in general surgery and plastic surgery at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. Dr. Moghaddam Smoot joined Dr. Ralph Bashioum at the Bashioum Cosmetic Surgery Center, Ltd. in November 2013. Her soft-spoken, relaxed manner puts patients at ease, and her empathetic nature allows her to focus on the individual concerns and needs of each patient. Her practice covers all aspects of aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.

• English
  • Italian
  • Persian

• University of Sydney (Grad. 2005)
  • Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Grad. 2012)

Oxford