Ratings for Dr. Thomas S. Browder

Dr. Browder and his staff are wonderful. They all took there time in making sure that I understood all of my options for the treatment my family and I needed. Could not have been more pleased and relaxed. Thanks to my friends who recommended this office to us and I will recommend it to my friends.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Great office and a wonderful staff. They took their time explaining their findings and the procedures I needed to have done. You can tell Dr. Browder is invested in his patients by the time he took just to talk to me. Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Dr. Browder and his staff are the best. I have been going there for almost ten years and his staff is the same. They always know my name and make me feel like a part of their dental family. Dr. Browder always takes his time so the visit isn't rushed. They make going to the dentist a pleasurable and fun experience. I would not go anywhere else. Highly, highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Browder and his staff are the best! I have been a patient for almost ten years and he has the same staff all the time. They are so kind and professional I would not consider going anywhere else. Dr. Browder is always professional and takes his time to make sure nothing is rushed. They always know my name and make me feel like I am part of their dental family. They truly make going to the dentist as positive and fun as it could be. Highly highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I had my first visit with Dr. Browder today after having several neighbors recommend him very highly. I went for a second opinion and was very impressed when he immediately told me NOT to tell him what the first opinion was or who I had previously seen. I was greeted by Dr. Browder himself and we spent well over 30 minutes just talking in his private office before I was ever taken into his clinical area. I felt like he really wanted to get to know me before he ever examined me. I had never had that kind of treatment before. His assistant and hygienist were both very helpful and the exam that I received from Dr. Browder was the most thorough I had ever had. I was not at all surprised to hear what Dr. Browder told me although I was blown away by how much detail he went into in explaining AND showing me what my issues and options for resolution were. He began the conversation with "consider this a fact finding appointment and remember there is no need for a decision to be made now." Based on what I have heard from my friends, his work will be done with great care and a never-ending goal of perfection. I look forward to working with him to get things back in order.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Browder for almost 7 years. I have found him to be very professional, attentive, and willing to spend the time with me so that I understand exactly what I may need to have done. His staff is very friendly and I always see familiar faces at each visit. I don't think I've ever waited more than a couple of minutes past my appointment time. I have had a fair amount of work done there and it has all held up very well and looks awesome. The fillings he has done on me literally look just like the original tooth. I would recommend anyone see him for their dentist.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

Quack and elder abusive...17 mins late for emergency appt for 86 year old in wheelchair from broken hip surgery 7 days prior...REFUSED to see her...in spite of the fact that the wheelchair transport van had a problem with the lift. My mother is unable to walk and also is in pain when trying to eat. The van trip alone was very difficult for her also

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Browder is a great dentist. The reception staff was rude to my family and me. Maybe just a bad day or time but I probably will not be back.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

The day I went here was one of the worst days of my life!!! Dr. Browder broke my jaw during an extraction and wouldn't return my calls when I tried to inform him of it. I was informed later that he had had a few malpractice lawsuits before. ...I wish I had known that before I went! His assistant is rude and unprofessional. I would tell anyone please don't go there!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Thomas Browder Staff (reciptionist) was very RUDE and not willing to explain Insurance questions and rudly interupted everything i was trying to ask ! I recommend that People who might have thought about going to Dr. Thomas Browder Offices, to simply think again. No one should have to deal with the Rudeness of that one staff member !!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012