Ratings for Dr. Thomas S. Browder

This man has no patience and all he wants is your money. If you go to him please get a second opinion. He's a smooth talker and makes you think that what he's doing to your dental needs is the only way it can be done! Please get a second opinion! $$$$$$$!!!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

I was referred to Dr. Browder by a friend. I wanted extensive cosmetic work done. At first I felt comfortable that he knew what he was doing . Everything went well until I had the last part of the procedure done , which was a back lower left bridge... He had two different bridges.. the first one didn't fit, so he put in the other one. It looked terrible.. I questioned how the bite was so off.... It was much lower than the other side,. It has caused my bite to be off, not to mention people commenting how bad it looks. I have called and tried to come back in to have it redone... He refuses to see me... after having $20,000+ worth of work done. I would never refer him to anyone. I ended up having to go to a prosthodontist ... He could not believe what a mess my mouth was in. In order for my bite and teeth to look normal again I am having to have my bottom teeth completely redone at the tune of over $20,000. If I were able to put a picture of his work, I definitely would and I am sure you would not make an appointment with him for cosmetic work. In my personal opinion, he should not call himself a cosmetic dentist. Also, I had a friend who had an appointment with him and because of traffic she was less than 5 minutes late and he refused to see her... and not in a nice way. He told her he had a schedule to go by and he had already taken another patient in her place. If you are thinking about going to him, I hope you have a better experience than me!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Being somewhat of a unique patient, Dr. Browder was able to work with my jaw issue as well as challenge of becoming fully numb. Not only did I feel no pain during my recent procedure, but his technique in administering numbing shots was painless! As well, he and his staff’s efforts in creating an environment that I can only describe as “tranquil” really shows. I appreciate Dr. Browder’s expertise, commitment to his profession, and desire to make one’s visit as relaxing and painless as possible!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Dr. Browder and his staff are wonderful. They all took there time in making sure that I understood all of my options for the treatment my family and I needed. Could not have been more pleased and relaxed. Thanks to my friends who recommended this office to us and I will recommend it to my friends.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Great office and a wonderful staff. They took their time explaining their findings and the procedures I needed to have done. You can tell Dr. Browder is invested in his patients by the time he took just to talk to me. Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Dr. Browder and his staff are the best. I have been going there for almost ten years and his staff is the same. They always know my name and make me feel like a part of their dental family. Dr. Browder always takes his time so the visit isn't rushed. They make going to the dentist a pleasurable and fun experience. I would not go anywhere else. Highly, highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Browder and his staff are the best! I have been a patient for almost ten years and he has the same staff all the time. They are so kind and professional I would not consider going anywhere else. Dr. Browder is always professional and takes his time to make sure nothing is rushed. They always know my name and make me feel like I am part of their dental family. They truly make going to the dentist as positive and fun as it could be. Highly highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I had my first visit with Dr. Browder today after having several neighbors recommend him very highly. I went for a second opinion and was very impressed when he immediately told me NOT to tell him what the first opinion was or who I had previously seen. I was greeted by Dr. Browder himself and we spent well over 30 minutes just talking in his private office before I was ever taken into his clinical area. I felt like he really wanted to get to know me before he ever examined me. I had never had that kind of treatment before. His assistant and hygienist were both very helpful and the exam that I received from Dr. Browder was the most thorough I had ever had. I was not at all surprised to hear what Dr. Browder told me although I was blown away by how much detail he went into in explaining AND showing me what my issues and options for resolution were. He began the conversation with "consider this a fact finding appointment and remember there is no need for a decision to be made now." Based on what I have heard from my friends, his work will be done with great care and a never-ending goal of perfection. I look forward to working with him to get things back in order.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Browder for almost 7 years. I have found him to be very professional, attentive, and willing to spend the time with me so that I understand exactly what I may need to have done. His staff is very friendly and I always see familiar faces at each visit. I don't think I've ever waited more than a couple of minutes past my appointment time. I have had a fair amount of work done there and it has all held up very well and looks awesome. The fillings he has done on me literally look just like the original tooth. I would recommend anyone see him for their dentist.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

Quack and elder abusive...17 mins late for emergency appt for 86 year old in wheelchair from broken hip surgery 7 days prior...REFUSED to see her...in spite of the fact that the wheelchair transport van had a problem with the lift. My mother is unable to walk and also is in pain when trying to eat. The van trip alone was very difficult for her also

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015