Ratings for Dr. Dennis J. Lenselink

Great and attentive care I went to Advacare because they were recommended by someone I worked for. I went there without an appointment and they made time for me right away. They are a well run clinic and have a nice staff who took good care of me!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

He is very knowledgeable in what he does. His staff are also very kind.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I originally came to this clinic for a massage for neck and back pain. I had been seeing a physical therapist at another clinic. After seeing so many capabilities that this Advacare clinic can provide for me, I decided to switch. It was the best choice I made. The staff are incredible and the type of care I received made a huge improvement on my body.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr. Lenselink treated me for back muscle spasms I've had for years. His acupuncture and chiropractic adjustments have helped me immeasurably. I am free of back pain for the first time in years, thanks to him. His staff is knowledgeable & caring & very professional. His office is easy to find & wait times are minimal. I plan to continue periodic appointments for maintenance. The minimal out-of-pocket cost is worth it.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I recently visited his clinic for a pre-employment exam and was very pleased with their services. Very friendly staff.. from calling to schedule an appointment, to checking in, and during the test. The office was clean, cozy, and filled with great vibes. Overall it was a good experience and would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

If there were 6 stars I'd give Advacare 6 stars - but I'll settle for 5. They are awesome! I came in with a ruptured cervical disc in April 2017. Although I needed surgery, they helped keep me comfortable while I waited. I've also been seeing the Advacare group for post-surgery massage, PT, laser therapy, ultrasound etc. I was very surprised by all the services they have to offer. They are very thorough and spend lots of time with you to resolve whatever issues you are having. The staff is super fun and skilled, they are almost like family :-) The one thing to keep in mind- when you go, plan to spend 1 to 1.5 hours receiving care.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

AdvaCare is the best chiropractic help I have received! They offer so many services for holistic healing. I do both chiropractic care and physical therapy up to 3 times per week. Each time I leave I feel like a new person. Very friendly and professional staff. They always have time to fit me into their schedule even with my super busy schedule. I give them 5 stars! Doctor Dennis amazes me with his knowledge more each visit!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Dennis J. Lenselink's Credentials

• Northwestern College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1980)

Delta Dental