Ratings for Dr. Lisa B. Schulman

Positive experience. Awesome Staff. Dr. Schulman is committed to my care. I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I am so gladd I was refered to Dr. Schulmans practice. I can't ever imagine going to anyone else for my dental care. The moment I walked into the office her professional staff made me feel so special with their kind words and care. Dr. Schulman listened to my concerns and was able to diagnoss the problems I was having. She is compassionat,caring and an excellent doctor!! She truly is a dream dentist!!! I give her 100 stars!!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Dr. Schulman is an artist and a professional with a caring, cohesive staff and a wonderful practice. I had some significant dental work done here and she did a better job than any dentist I have ever visited, which is very high praise. The entire experience was as good as one would hope it would be, and I always felt very well-cared for. Brava Dr. Schulman and staff! I'll be going back whenever I need any work done whatsoever.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011