Ratings for Dr. Rami M. Heidami

I shall never be returning to this dental institution again. Totally insensitive to patient pain and simply tell you to relax while they are effectively torturing you, constantly makes suggestions to pad his bottom line. They email, text, mail, and call to let you know and responding to any of them doesn't make a difference, they will keep sending all to you. Just go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

I went to Dr. Heidami for years before I had to move out of the area, and seeing him and his staff for dentistry was one of the things I missed once I did leave. Dr. Heidami was professional, friendly, competent and always made me feel like a welcome patient. My hygienist, Lucy, was perfect as well. I know most people hate the dentist, but I honestly never did with this office.

Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr Heidami and his staff are AWESOME! He is very kind and professional, doing everything possible to offer the BEST care and answer all Your questions and concerns with expertise and understanding. His front office are also courteous, kind and very reassuring and professional. My visit was a very positive experience!

Submitted July 28, 2014

The staff is very friendly and dr. Has a great personality. I feel that's important for children to feel there in good hands .the office is neat & clean.

Submitted October 13, 2013

Dr Heidami's office is the the most gentle and curtious dental office I have been to, thank you so much for taking care of my family, you guys are the best.

Submitted July 1, 2012

Dr. Heidami let me suffer. With an abcessed tooth. My face, jaw, neck, gums and tounge were swollen. The pain was unbearable. When I asked for a change in medication because the lorotab had no effect on the pain, he refused, he let me suffer, needlessly. So I went elsewhere, and the first thing they did was change the pain medication to my immense releif.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012