Ratings for Dr. Leo G. Dorozynsky

Dr D is a very knowledgeable in his field. His expertise in medications is excellent. Dr D never gives up on a patient. He does have a very reserved demeanor, but he is a very kind, caring physician. I highly recommend Dr D.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr. Dorozynksy was helpful for the most part to get me on the right medications needed at the time. Sometimes he seemed a little distant, though. I didn't feel a connection with him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Dr. D and I have had great success in treating my bipolar and anxiety disorders. He is very knowledgable about his field and is up-to-date on meds both new and conventional. When I had financial troubles he & his assistant went to great lengths to help me afford my meds and cut his his office rate to virtually nothing. He is well informed on other physical health problems that are related. I have heard of & seen others professionals in MH field that can make one cynical. He certainly goes against that grain.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2006

Dr. Leo G. Dorozynsky's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1976)