Ratings for Dr. Franklyn Scott

Dr. Franklyn Scott is a superb oral surgeon. He is very knowledgeable, efficient and professional when it comes to explaining the oral condition of a patient. His demeanor makes you feel very comfortable in knowing that everything will be fine. His staff is very professional and friendly. Without any hesitation when my mother informed me her jaw was swollen, I knew just who to call: Dr. Scott. His office is setup with a "Blood Pressure" machine to monitor the patient vitals. No question; we're going to Dr. Scott. He removed two teeth without any problems. My mother has certain health conditions so i was concerned, but she came out of his office smiling , laughing, and not knowing when he extracted her teeth. It was a good day!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Excellent oral surgeon. Very knowledgeable, patient, gentle doctor. Also has a great and caring staff. He was very patient with my teen and made her feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Franklyn Scott is an excellent oral surgeon. I was referred to him for emergency treatment of a fistula which had developed due to a needle (from a past root canal visit with a different dentist) lodged in my upper gum area. I was not aware for some time the needle was in my gum. In any event, I had never met or heard of Dr. Scott before. Due to some unpleasant dental experiences in my past, I was somewhat apprehensive during my first visit with him. However, after listening to him speak, it became immediately clear to me how very knowledgeable and experienced he is. He uses an educational approach to enlightening patients about dental matters and explained them in a manner no dentist, to the best of my recollection, had explained them to me up to that point. It has been approximately 6 months since my oral surgery and so far everything seems to have healed very well. Thank you Dr. Scott.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014