Ratings for Dr. Farzana A. Virani

I have been suffering from headaches and eye pain my whole life. I have been prescribed various migraine medication for over 20 years. Dr. Virani solved a problem that no other doctor had ever addressed. She tested my muscle alignment and prescribed me prism glasses. My headaches are gone. I wish I had heard and known of this sooner. Dr. Virani said this is a common problem that goes undiagnosed. Im so thankful to her.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Excellent staff and service, most definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr Virani is thorough, thoughtful, and has a bedside manner that put me at ease. She considers all the potential factors that may contribute to my condition and is flexible enough to change approaches if the situation warrants it. I wouldn't trust my eyes in anyone else's hands.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Wow, confused about some of the ratings , my wife and I have been seeing her over a seven year period,nothing but praise for her knowledge and profesionalism!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Virani is amazing. She is very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. She saw me on an emergency when the other practice was unavailable. I am now using her as my eye Dr. and recommend her to all my friends and neighbors

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

This lady spent time talking to is and took some photos and then explained some garbage...I was suspicious because my mom wasn't complaining...so we went to an ophthalmologist (A REAL DOCTOR!) and he assured us that she didn't have macular degeneration. I wouldn't even consider going here again...she's arrogant and believes that she knows more than anyone. She's just trying to make some money and vaguely justify her job.

Submitted December 5, 2013

Doctor is knowledgeable and I had my exam done last year for bifocal glasses and I recommended this Doctor to all my family and friends. Last month I took my mom for eye exam too, Staff is frienly too.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

She is ALWAYS helpful and goes out of her way to explain and communicate with patients.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011