Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey B. Moore

Dr. Jeffery Moore is amazing. Everytime I or my family members have any back problems, he totally fixes us! We really like Jeffery's approach which is no cracking. It's very gentle.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

Dr Moore is an exceptional chiropractor who provides very effective non-invasive adjustments. He is quite knowledgeable and is continually upgrading his skills to offer cutting edge modalities to his patients. He has helped me resolve several challenges and the techniques he has used to help my son with a traumatic brain injury were profoundly helpful. Dr Moore is highly intuitive, very thorough, a good listener, and because he is also very knowledgeable about nutrition he offers a holistic approach to his patients. Dr Moore is always pleasant, very kind, and goes above and beyond for his patients. I especially recommend him to individuals who appreciate and respond to subtle and gentle adjustments as apposed to more forceful approaches.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011