Ratings for Dr. Marc H. Anderson

Excellent experience with a knee replacement! Would recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr. Anderson is an excellent surgeon, with a great bedside manner who does a wonderful job with knee replacements. He worked with me to try other options to ease my pain before I decided to do surgery. He didn't rush me into it. I had a very successful total knee replacement and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

I would highly recommend Dr. Anderson. I am happy there are doctors out there that do not want to do surgery as there primary focus and are willing to treat injuries in other measures. Dr. Anderson is very thourough and very understanding and knowledgable in his area.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

after several visits, he declared he would not want to try multiple spine fusions but might do just one vertebrae!!!!???? Suggested I try someone with more experience. To which I really am grateful for his honesty but wish he would have told me on my first appointment that he does not do spines.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Dr. Marc H. Anderson's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Green Bay, WI