Ratings for Dr. John Milner

This in regards to staff. i have yet to see the Dr. Waited for months for my appointment. Booked the time off because I live outside of Winnipeg. I called the office today, 2 weeks before appointment to confirm time and was told the appointment was changed. New appointment is another 2 month wait. I just wonder when they would have told me about the change? So now I wait and wonder another 2 months.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I find him to be the most caring Dr, I have lost hope on a lot of Surgeons . There should be more Doctors like him in this world. I feel very grateful to have him looking after me.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I found him to be an uncaring Dr., who could care less to see his patient after surgery, which was a horrible experience.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr Milner and staff are the best. They went above and beyond to take great care me. Dr Milner took the time to explain my situation and what to expect. Alway there to answer any concerns I had.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Very professional, but personal approach. Explained things in a way that a non-medical person could understand which made the process/procedure as positive as an experience as one could expect from surgery. Excellent.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Milner is the best specialist I have seen in Winnipeg that I have seen. I have had a few appointments with him now and every time he goes through the results of the tests that he issued and explains meticulously what they meant. That being said, I understand people's comments about him not being able to explain in layman's terms, though I understand because some things are so detailed, that it would be difficult to explain in simple terms. I would recommend, doing your own research on the issues you are dealing with prior to your visit. At the very least it will get you accustomed to some of the terms. What I'm even more impressed about is that he expedited the process of seeing another specialist that I have been seeing by taking a look at the file and realizing that it was something that should have been addressed quicker. At the time I had no follow-up appointment, but Dr. Milner himself was interested in the case and made sure I was seen by the other specialist sooner than if I had waited for him to contact me. Dr. Milner is simply the best!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Good but staff lacks highly in profesionalism n understanding!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Doesn't explain the intended surgery procedure in layman's terms; and difficult to get an easily understandable answer from him.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Great doctor. The best. Knows his stuff. Very caring. Great staff. We are lucky to have him in Winnipeg.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Milner did my vasectomy in December and I have no complaints whatsoever. I would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015