Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey C. Brackett

Dr. Brackett did not spend enough time w/me[They seriously overbook], and he never fully addressed my concerns. His negligence led to a serious complication, which almost cost me my life. The office staff was always pleasant, but Dr. Brackett was cold, unhelpful, and rushed.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Excellent office staff. Expedites visits. Thorough, clear and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

My experience with Dr. Brackett has been been very good. I have found that the best time to get an appointment with any doctor is the very first one in the morning. I see my G P at 7:30 A.M. Dr. Brackett's first appointment is at 9:00 A.M. Since I live in Oxnard therefore go to to Oxnard office where the possibility of him being called to the hospital is very, very slim.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Always wait a long time, and then he spends VERY LITTLE time with me. He always seems rushed. He not only has failed to give me good advise, but has given me advise which was harmful to me.Needless to say,I will find another doctor. One who is more caring and better qualified[OUTSIDE THIS PRACTICE]. In the waiting room I have talked to other patients[God knows I had the time!], and their complaints are very much the same. Recently he prescribed something for me which caused serious problems for me. He would not call me back, but had a cold, robotic like nurse call me. She seemed not to care at all for what I am going through, but to care alot about covering the doctor's....!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey C. Brackett's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ventura, CA