Ratings for Dr. Mike E. Calderon

I HAD TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! I had 4 impacted wisdom teeth that needed to get removed. When I made the appointment they had told me that I didn’t need to go to an Oral surgeon an that Dr. Mike E. Calderon would be able to pull them. FIRST MISTAKE , if your teeth are impacted you need an ORAL surgeon not a DENTIST. When using a dentist they cant put you out like they would normally with an oral surgeon , especially if they were impacted like mine were. I asked if they could give me sweet air so the wait an the experience wouldn’t be as bad. Not only did I have to pay 80$ but I have a high tolerance to medication and the sweet air must have been on for a few seconds because I didn’t feel ANYTHING !!! i was so upset and I couldn’t say anything or show them a sign that it didn’t work.. that night I had a fever of 102.2 and ended up in the hospital for 4 DAYS . I had a severe Infection in my cheek that went down to my neck. My eye lids Were so swollen from crying , the PAIN was EXCRUSIATING. Dr calderon’s office never called me to see how I was doing after the procedure. My dr at the hospital told me he should have NEVER touched my teeth . I called the office to tell them my horrific experience and ask for atleast a refund of the sweet air for 80$ and after ALL THAT he didn’t give me the time of day an told me “ absolutely not” So lets recap, - I walked into that office it was 2PM I didn't leave that office until after 6 PM !! over 4 HOURS . - Impacted teeth he should have referred me to an oral surgeon - 4 DAYS in pain at the hospital do to an infection because he didn’t know what he was doing !!! - Sweet air that Never Worked an he couldn’t give me a refund. - Never called me to follow up - VERY VERY RUDE and didn’t care to listen to what I have to say, when something like this happens its important the Dr knows so he could PREVENT THIS IN THE FUTURE and learn his mistakes. According to “ DR “ Calderon “it Happens“ can you imagine the nerve ?! im disgusted.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

You have to wait a little while because he will always take emergencies. He is very considerate and understanding. He saved my husband from a heart attack from COPD. We owe him the heath of my husband.Implants are all done with in one day or over a short while.He works with you. He also offers course in which you can receicve discounts. Love him, he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013