Ratings for Dr. Jay M. Snow

Dr. Snow and his staff are the best. He is very knowledgeable and warm. Makes you feel like you are important - and human! (many of us with weight issues have not always received this feeling). He was very knowledgeable and down to earth. I had surgery on 8/24, just a little over 5 months ago, and am down 104 pounds. I had gastric sleeve surgery. The whole process was amazing. The little surgery center where the procedure is done and you stay the night was AMAZING - and you are there with others who have also had bariatric procedures done the same day - you see each other in the halls and it is a very friendly atmosphere. I had surgery on a Wednesday and returned to my sedentary job the following Tuesday with no problems at all. What a Godsend! Thank you Dr. Snow and all your staff!!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr.Snow and his staff are great and know what they are doing!! He has an excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

He is an amazing guy! And I top notch surgeon. There is no one else I would recommend! I have already had two other friends use him for surgery as well. Truly a great experience!! My surgery was a year ago and I have lost 130lbs in 14 months. I am happier now than I have been since I was 18yrs old. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Extremely pleased with Dr. Snow & Staff. Can easily recommend!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr Snow is an amazing physician who I recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

He is an excellent Dr. and has an amazing staff also. We are so happy with our progress since the surgery. You can't even imagine how well he treats his patients, and gives all the time needed for questions or concerns. Dr. Snow is a Rock Star!!!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I love Dr Snow and his staff .He explains everything thoroughly ,listens and answers your questions satisfactorily. Dr Snow is never rushing bedside manners are excellent .His staff is wonderful as well Would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Excellent physician and staff.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I love Dr. Snow! I couldn't have asked for a more supportive and knowledgable surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Dr.Snow in one word is AWESOME! He has a wonderful bedside manner, he is warm and friendly and his staff is just as awesome. I highly recommend Dr. Snow. Had my surgery on 2/18/15 and down 30 lb.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr. Jay M. Snow's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Snow is committed to helping patients achieve weight loss success, and is well known for his excellent surgical skills and warm bedside manner. He is a highly experienced Bariatric Surgeon who specializes in laparoscopic surgery, which allows for less invasive procedures with shorter recovery times. Dr. Snow consistently demonstrates respect for his patients, and cares not just for the medical side of a patient but for the whole person. Dr. Snow founded St. Louis Bariatrics with the goal of empowering patients to take an active role in their own health care. Outside of work Dr. Snow is an avid outdoorsman with a special interest in waterfowl hunting with his Labrador Retriever, Avery. He is an active member of St. Justin the Martyr Catholic Church, and a fan of University of Missouri athletics, the St. Louis Cardinals, and the St. Louis Blues. Most of all, he enjoys spending time with his wife, Colleen, and their four sons.

• English

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

• Patient's Choice Award