Ratings for Dr. Frank S. Segreto

I waited and hour and a half, which I do not mind providing I am given the same courtesy when the Doctor comes in the room. He comes in barely mumbles his name and asks me what the problem is. So why did I bring my MRI report plus the DVD. He pretended to be reading the report and it was his assistance that brought to his attention that I had a fractured sacrum. He left the exam room (I'm being told he is reviewing the MRI tape.) He comes back, has me bend backwards and forwards and asks which hurts more. I tried to explain that my initial injury occurred when one of my dogs suffered a freak accident and was paralyzed from the neck down for 5 days, therefore I was carrying her all around. Perhaps, thats when the back injury began? He didn't care to hear the story, he appeared to bore him. The man Mike came in the room to measure me for a back brace.....he is an amazing person. So from what I gathered I was going to have to wear a brace and go begin physical therapy. If Dr Frank Segreto spent more than 7-8 minutes in the exam room with me, I would be lying. His front staff is also amazing and actually apologized on his behalf when I said I would never return to see him again. My big red flag should have been that I got an appointment with him in 2 days. All the other spine doctors were booked for weeks.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Not a very good bedside manner at all. Very hard to communicate with but a fantastic doctor. I send anyone I know that needs an ortho. to him. A very knowledgeable dr. and a skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007

Dr. Frank S. Segreto's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1981)

Commercial Insurance Company