Dr. Cindy M. Fortado-Clark

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
1 review

Ratings for Dr. Cindy M. Fortado-Clark

Was diagnosed with walking pneumonia at the urgent care, she insists we don't need an xray, had one taken anyway at my insistence (this is 4-5 weeks of me being sick that this xray took place, it's been a full 6 now) They call and say my lungs "look a little full" so she diagnoses me with allergies. That I don't have. 6 weeks, I've been on a zpack, deoxycycline, amoxicillin claviculanate and now a 4th antibiotics because I had a bad reaction to the 3rd. #1 she did NO tests, but after 3 rounds of antibiotics it should've been done to determine viral or something else. Now I'm on prednisone as well. With heart palpitations; I called going on 5 hours ago and still haven't received an answer. I'm going to find a new dr. She likes to brush things off and doesn't listen or inform you of the definition of what she's diagnosing you with. I really liked her at first,but doubting me the first time I had a bad reaction and telling me to keep taking the same antibiotics followed by not hearing me out when I say I'm having heart palpitations; I'm just kind of done. They'll be closing shortly and it's Friday, Monday is a holiday; I doubt I hear anything until next Tuesday and I have plans to be out of town. They charge my insurance way too much for me to have to put up with this. I'll find someone else in the office because BJC is good.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. Cindy M. Fortado-Clark's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in St. Peters, MO