Ratings for Dr. Cecelia W. Stuopis

Terrible doctor!! Horrible bed-side manner, rushed through the exam (without being gentle), never called to tell me that I had abnormal blood tests - which would have been easily treated IF I HAD KNOWN! Drs. aren't perfect, but one that is rude and doesn't follow up shouldn't be held accountable.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

I really appreciated Dr Stuopis's attention and no nonsense communication with me. She has now been my md for a couple of years and I wouldn't change.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007

Worse OBGYN ever!! i was only 20 at the time and never had anyone down in that "area" before. she yelled at me to "just relax!" when i was in pain and was bleeding from her digging at me with a scope. I was only there for a check up. Worst experience EVER with a doctor. Never have been back to a gyn. since.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2006

Had Hyperemesis Gravidarum, Anemia, High thyroid, Placenta Previa entire pregnancy. Wasn't told and wasn't treated.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2006

Dr. Cecelia W. Stuopis's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)