Dr. Sergey Koyfman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sergey Koyfman

My wife just had thyroid surgery performed by Sergey Koyfman. The first time I met him was about a year ago, and I immediately had a strong sense of trust in his skill set. He was confident, without being pompous, and answered our questions, and addressed our concerns... patiently and thoroughly. He accomplished complex surgery with a minimal incision, and she already has a near normal range of motion... in just one week. I very highly recommend Dr. Koyfman, very down to earth surgeon. The entire office staff is cordial, and prompt, as well.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Koyfman is friendly, welcoming and has a great bed side manner. He made sure to take his time and answer all my questions. He looks you in the face when he talks to you and makes you feel like your his only patient.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. K. is knowledgeable, gentle, and highly cooperative. We have used him for several years and trust him fully. My wife and I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Dr. Sergey Koyfman's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2001)

Sask Health