Ratings for Dr. Candis M. Lovelace

The best physician I've had the priviledge of knowing. We need more doctors of this caliber, absolute pure talent and delight.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Great staff and doctor. Very knowledgable and a great surgeon. My body looks like those models you see on TV or in magazines.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Just had a major procedure Oct 2013! Fantastic!! Candis is amazing! Love her office staff! Cant say enough good thinks about my experience and service!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I had the best experience with Dr lovelace and her caring staff---she did my procedure on 8-8-2013-she was very open and honest on what to expect during my consultation & answered any questions I had. They made me feel like I mattered-I felt at ease the very first visit... I would Dr Lovelace to anyone---she cares about her patients. The staff is amazing, very friendly. My life has changed for the better -thanks to the Best Plastic surgeon in Fort Worth, Tx....Thank you Dr Lovelace

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

I am so happy with my results. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

Dr Lovelace did wonderful job on my lips,& eyes!! I didn't have to Waite for ever she was on time,& her staff was wonderful. I also did the laser hair removal. My results were amazing!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr. Lovelace is an extremely skilled surgeon who truly cares about her patients. All the office staff are great people to deal with.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012