Ratings for Dr. DAVID S. Korman

The phone staff for Dr Korman is terrible!!! I called to ask if they take my insurance and the answer was, yes. Then they told me that they were not taking any appointment. I said I was referred, then they said I need a referral sent from my PCP. I got that taken care of. Called back in a couple of days to make an appointment and they now told me I need my records sent over. Why didn't they tell me that before???? More days gone by. I asked them to call me and they said they would after the information they needed was sent. No word for a week!?! Called back to see if they had all they needed and they told me they didn't have my phone number to call me back. Even though they had my records with my phone number on it! I forgave them and we went through the intake portion. We got through part of it and they asked for my insurance. They said they didn't take mine as a primary insurance. WHY did they say they took my insurance in the 1st phone call I made to them? RUDE STAFF!!!!!! Would not recommend for staff!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

He is the best! Not a great place to have to go yet Korman makes it funny. Great humor. Plus, he listens.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. DAVID S. Korman's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Harvard-Pilgrim