Ratings for Dr. Jeremy S. Kaplan

Dr. Kaplan has been very helpful with my adolescent in helping us to medicate appropriately and not being dismissive when I practice Internet psychiatry. I recommend him with all my intellect and reason. He is direct, gets to the point, and exemplary!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

Dr. Kaplan is an amazing doctor. He has changed my life. He treats me for anxiety/depression and sleep issues. He is very knowledgable and has great instincts. He is a great listener and really works to find solutions. I feel better than I have in decades!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

My wife went in for a prescription for anti-anxiety/depression. We have reviewed medications before she went in to see a therapist let alone going in to see a psychiatrist to prescribe medication for it. When he was going over types of medicines, my wife asked to be prescribed one that was okay to use while being pregnant (we were trying) and told him she'd taken paxil when younger. He told her paxil is okay while pregnant. We found that Paxil was changed to a class D medication in 2006, meaning to avoid it while being pregnant. The appt was in 2010, and he insisted it was still a class C. When she told him of our findings, he still disagreed and didnt bother looking it up. Other than that he told her lexapro is the least to cause weight gain which we later found to be wrong as well. For someone who's only job is to prescribe medicine, he should know what he's talking about and be up to date. Frightening to know that's who's trusted to prescribe people medicine. Stay away!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2010

Dr. Jeremy S. Kaplan's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 2001)

HealthPartners