Ratings for Dr. Antonio Serna

Went to Dr. Serna on my own for a second opinion about GI problems. He took a thorough history and ordered specific tests that my Internist at SAMMC didn't order. The results were pretty obvious and answered my symptoms. I had 2 serious issues that needed attention! Dr Serna put me on the appropriate meds, scheduled follow ups and recommended a surgeon for a Lap Chole. Dr Serna is truly an expert in his field. He suspected the problem, confirmed it and treated it. I am now completely healed. He has a great demeanor and is very approachable, professional and candid. He is also down to earth and won't steer you wrong. He explains everything and is very involved in your treatment right down to following up with any referrals he made. Dr. Serna has a pretty good sense of humor too. I usually tried to wear a Dallas Cowboys shirt to my appointments because he isn't a fan! Really super doctor who will work hard to relate to you and get you the treatment you need. Thanks Dr. Serna!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Antonio Serna's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2002)