Ratings for Dr. Tarlochan S. Bhambra

I have been going to Dr. Bhambra for many years and he is the best. He has helped me in so many ways. I would never go to another chiropractor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Bhambra is a true professional and the best chiropractor I've ever visited. In addition, the office hours are very convenient for my work schedule since he has early morning availability. It's close to 4 years that I've been cared for by Dr. Bhambra and don't plan to change.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Bhambra not only cares about his patients feeling better, but will go out of his way to make you feel comfortable and welcome in his office. On several occasions I have felt such a stiffness in my neck to the point where I couldn't turn my head, and on both occasions the doctor was able to fit me into his schedule on emergency notice; I was feeling 100% better after just one treatment. 10/10 recommend.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Great Dr , very knowledgeable, listens, and cares about his patients and staff..

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Tarlochan S. Bhambra's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2001)

Workers Comp