Ratings for Dr. Sheldon Sebastian

Dr. Sebastian is great. He is will to listen to the patient and concerns. He does not force high priced brand names, (like one of the other doctors in that practice). There are to things that I hate about the practice. EVERY visit you have to fill out a lengthy page or two about your health. (I don't see why this is necessary when they are treating the condition. They ask detailed questions about my daughter's acne and what medicines she is taking). The other thing I hate is that you are required to leave a credit card, debit card or check information each visit; even if you have a flat co-pay. I have been a victim of identity theft and I don't want my detailed credit card info. floating around. I have stayed with the practice because of the care that Dr. Sebastian and his nurse give. I forgot to mention his nurse is very helpful as well. They get back in a timely manner. And take the time to explain things to us.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

He has been really helpful and the staff is friendly.I never have to wait long once I arrive for my appointment.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Sheldon Sebastian's Credentials

• Sign Language

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)