Ratings for Dr. Clint Brian Blackwood

Office personel is extremely rude. Try to get information and no one is able to answer anything. OMG, is Bethany a goddess that only is in the office a few days a week but is always on recorder with no follow up.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Very helpful in guiding me through decision for total knee replacement. Helped with non-surgical approaches to relieve pain, but gently told me what I already knew - that only a new knee would really do the trick. Surgery and followup were as easy as these things can be.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I met Dr. Blackwood in 2014. He performed a total hip replacement on my left hip in 2014 and on my right hip in November of 2016. Success comes in many forms and from every level. No one understands this concept better than Dr. Blackwood. What truly impressed me was his ability to hone in on his unique skills that showed through on an ongoing basis. Even more impressive was how generous he was with his time and talents - and his modesty about them. I have seen first hand the commitment and dedication that Dr. Blackwood, his assistants and office staff have for their patients during the process. I highly recommend the offices of BoulderCentre for Orthopedics. I am pain free and able to engage in activities with family and friends. I am excited about my days and future to experience all that life has to offer. Thank you for the experience.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Awful. Completely misdiagnosed me (likely because he never bothered to do any testing or examination). He also evidently didn't listen to a word I said, because my visit summary was made up of false information. Rude, arrogant, angry, and dismissive.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

My mother visited Dr. Blackwood's office July 18 2013. She is 92 years old. She came in because of intense pain in her hip, knee and leg. She could not walk nor even pull herself up to get out of bed. Totally bedridden since the 28th of June. The first thing she was told is that he could address the hip, or knee, not both. She would have to make a 2nd appointment for each. He announced it was bursitis, gave her a cortisone shot. My sister asked if he could write a prescription for a wheelchair. When she drove all the way to Longmont, she was denied, as he had written so many erroneous statements.. Pain "during sitting”, "Patient is able to walk 5 blocks, then is limited by pain" "Patient does have to use the rail when using the stairs" We asked for corrections, he only corrected one part, even got her primary doctors name wrong. Wheelchair denied! His response was condescending and rude. His defensive lack of concern cost us all a lot of time and additional pain. Arrogant!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Dr. Clint Brian Blackwood's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)