Ratings for Dr. Qinyue Liu

I have been seeing Dr. Liu for 8 years and she has been a tremendous help to me. She helped me at a time when other psychiatrists were turning me away. Her approach to depression is direct and reminds you that this is a medical illness, while encouraging you to live your life to the best of your ability. She is professional, courteous, and willing to try different treatments to get you the help you need.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

She is very, very blunt however that is exactly what I was looking for. If you are straightforward with her, she will be straightforward with you and help you work on your treatment (GAD and depression for me)

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Maybe I caught her on a bad day or maybe she's been doing this for too long, but to me it came off that I was a bother and that she had more important things she needed to do. When you're severely depressed that is the absolute last thing you need from a provider. Wouldn't recommend at all.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Liu is the most professional, understanding, competent doctor I have experienced in over 20 years dealing with my depression. She listens and works with you regarding your treatment. If you have any concerns or issues Dr. Liu responds promptly.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

THE BEST I'VE ENCOUNTERED, WILLING TO GO THE EXTRA MILE TO KEEP APPOINTMENTS AND PAPERWORK UP TO DATE. WILL RETURN PHONE CALL EMAIL EVEN TEXT. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS WITH THE SERVICES PROVIDED. HIGHLY SATISFIED.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012