Ratings for Dr. Qinyue Liu

I have seen quite a lot of different psychiatrists, Dr. Liu is the BEST. She cares about patient as a whole person, I would highly recommend her to other patients.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

I love Dr. Liu, she gave me a new life. I would highly recommend her to patients who need professional treatment as well as tender care.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Thank god for Dr. Liu she has helped me get my life back on track and on the right medicine dosage. She is the best and i would Recommend her anytime any day! Thank you for everything Dr. Liu!!!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

professional and knowledgeable, caring and efficient,

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr. Liu is much better than experts at Yale University. She has treated patients with heart as well as knowledge and experience. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

A very professional and caring doctor. After a short period of treatment from her, I've totally recovered from the anxiety. Will recommend her to my friends who need help.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Liu for 8 years and she has been a tremendous help to me. She helped me at a time when other psychiatrists were turning me away. Her approach to depression is direct and reminds you that this is a medical illness, while encouraging you to live your life to the best of your ability. She is professional, courteous, and willing to try different treatments to get you the help you need.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

She is very, very blunt however that is exactly what I was looking for. If you are straightforward with her, she will be straightforward with you and help you work on your treatment (GAD and depression for me)

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Maybe I caught her on a bad day or maybe she's been doing this for too long, but to me it came off that I was a bother and that she had more important things she needed to do. When you're severely depressed that is the absolute last thing you need from a provider. Wouldn't recommend at all.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Liu is the most professional, understanding, competent doctor I have experienced in over 20 years dealing with my depression. She listens and works with you regarding your treatment. If you have any concerns or issues Dr. Liu responds promptly.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013