Ratings for Dr. Qinyue Liu

She is very, very blunt however that is exactly what I was looking for. If you are straightforward with her, she will be straightforward with you and help you work on your treatment (GAD and depression for me)

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Maybe I caught her on a bad day or maybe she's been doing this for too long, but to me it came off that I was a bother and that she had more important things she needed to do. When you're severely depressed that is the absolute last thing you need from a provider. Wouldn't recommend at all.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Liu is the most professional, understanding, competent doctor I have experienced in over 20 years dealing with my depression. She listens and works with you regarding your treatment. If you have any concerns or issues Dr. Liu responds promptly.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

THE BEST I'VE ENCOUNTERED, WILLING TO GO THE EXTRA MILE TO KEEP APPOINTMENTS AND PAPERWORK UP TO DATE. WILL RETURN PHONE CALL EMAIL EVEN TEXT. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS WITH THE SERVICES PROVIDED. HIGHLY SATISFIED.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012