Ratings for Dr. Jerome L. Bornstein

The first bad sign was that all the patients after me had cancelled. Every one of them. Doctor was very rude, condescending. Made numerous odd and sarcastic remarks. First thing he said was"I have time to talk to you because the rest of my appointments cancelled. They're probably all out getting drunk together." He wasn't smiling. He stood about 6 inches from my face as he dictated what he thought should and should not happen. He asked important diagnostic questions, but wasn't interested in other input from me, or my previous specialist. He didn't offer any treatment for my arthritis at all. As a final insult, as he exited, he left the exam room door COMPLETELY OPEN ,in full view of the front desk and staff. I will never go back to that wretched, nasty man, even if my life depended on it. If I hadn't changed medical groups, I would have been able to stay with my previous doctor. DON'T GO THERE.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Receptionist rude by phone and in person. Dr. rude, condescending, pompous. Too bad because he's very experienced and probably a good surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014