Ratings for Dr. Matthew A. Kienstra

I just cannot believe how much better I look and can see. I do not need my glasses as much to read or drive and I feel better about my looks. I had a person ask me how old my son was. When I said he is 54 they made me show them my driver's license to verify my age. He could not believe it. All my children think I look great, and I feel it!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

The best staff and Doctor in Springfield, Mo. I would recommend Dr. Kienstra to anyone anytime. They make you feel like your the most important person in the world. I've received many compliments on the work I've had done there.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Best medical treatment I have ever received. Professional staff and accurate post- surgery instruction that eliminated pain and allowed for minimal downtime. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Kienstra and his staff to anyone on the fence. It's simple. Dr. Kienstra is the right decision.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

This has given me a whole new outlook on life. I have more confidence in myself. Dr. Kienstra and his staff are wonderful, caring, and so SO helpful. So glad I finally decided to do this.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Everything from start to finish was excellent. Dr. Kienstra and his staff were the most professional, kind people you could be around. Surgery went exactly as I was told and recovery went as planned. I would recommend Dr. Kienstra and staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. Matthew A. Kienstra's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)