Dr. Matthew A. Kienstra

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Matthew A. Kienstra

I am extremely happy with the work I had done at Dr. Kienstra's office (face and neck lift in June 2015). The staff are all so nice and they make you feel so comfortable. Dr. Kienstra is an excellent surgeon and has the best bedside manner of any physician I have ever encountered. Dr. Kienstra and his staff want you to be 100 percent happy with the outcome of your surgery. Dr. Kienstra actually did two additional procedures at no extra cost, to make me 100 percent happy with my appearance and followed me until my face was completely healed.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

About ten years ago, I had a full facelift with a chin implant. It greatly improved the appearance of my face and profile. Most of all, it was very natural looking. This past winter, I had a redo on my neck because it had begun to droop again. It now looks great and I am very pleased and glad that I had it done. I have recommended to several people to have similar face work done because my procedure has been such a positive experience. It looks so natural, no one would ever know that I have had anything done if I did not tell them. Very happy!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I had a septa/rhinoplasty. Breathing dramatically improved. My anesthesia and procedure went flawlessly. No nausea/vomiting and very little pain post-op. I love that no nasal packing was used.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

I am very happy about choosing Dr. Kienstra! Great job on my nose, but honestly I have to say that everyone in the office makes me feel right at home. They are so friendly, and Dr. K is funny and caring. If I was to ever get anything else done, it would be with Dr. Kienstra.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

The entire staff here is amazing. I feel like a pampered guest when I come. Iv'e had several treatments and have been completely educated, given options, and loved each result. Looking as young on the outside as I feel inside gives me confidence and energy to be outgoing and live life to the fullest.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I just cannot believe how much better I look and can see. I do not need my glasses as much to read or drive and I feel better about my looks. I had a person ask me how old my son was. When I said he is 54 they made me show them my driver's license to verify my age. He could not believe it. All my children think I look great, and I feel it!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

The best staff and Doctor in Springfield, Mo. I would recommend Dr. Kienstra to anyone anytime. They make you feel like your the most important person in the world. I've received many compliments on the work I've had done there.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Best medical treatment I have ever received. Professional staff and accurate post- surgery instruction that eliminated pain and allowed for minimal downtime. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Kienstra and his staff to anyone on the fence. It's simple. Dr. Kienstra is the right decision.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

This has given me a whole new outlook on life. I have more confidence in myself. Dr. Kienstra and his staff are wonderful, caring, and so SO helpful. So glad I finally decided to do this.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Everything from start to finish was excellent. Dr. Kienstra and his staff were the most professional, kind people you could be around. Surgery went exactly as I was told and recovery went as planned. I would recommend Dr. Kienstra and staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. Matthew A. Kienstra's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)