Ratings for Dr. Aditya Sharma

I wrote the first rating during much duress and stress. If I could withdraw this I would, but don't know how. I looked for the red flag and can't find it. Dr. Sharma is a fine doctor. I on the other hand, don't make a very good patient at times. There is no pressure for me to do this, except for my own regret.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Sharma formally took over for Burgos. Burgos ran his office a lot better than Sharma. All the original nurses remain from the former. Sharma has a pleasant personality, but can get irritatble at times. The nurses are the main problem here. Vickie can be rude and condescending. Madoka has a telling the truth problem or she just doesn't know her product very well. I asked her if there was an extended release of Gabapetin, she paused, and then said no, something about the pill being to big. Well if you google extended release Gabapentin, you come up with two results - Gabapentin ER and gabapentin enacarbil. The second lie she told me was that Latuda is not chemically similar to any other neurolyptic, when in fact it is nothing more than a cleaned up Zyprexa. I think they really depend upon the stupidity of their clients not knowing how to google things to peddle their wares. I won't see any doctor I can't trust, and neither should you.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011