You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Yergler

I am 4 and a half months into breaking my tib/fib and I had surgery 5 days post break. My break is not healing and he doesn't tell me anything at my appointments. He runs in the room, says "i'll get there" and then he leaves, like a tornado. I feel very sorry that is the doctor I got assigned to from the ER. Currently searching for another doctor so I can begin getting proper care.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Had shoulder surgery 3 months ago. Still having a lot of pain, stiffness, and now pain going down my entire arm. His officer visits are less then 5 min. Does not seemed concerned with what you have to say, or any questions you have. Currently looking for another Dr for a second opinion. Would NEVER recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I would never recommend this doctor. No patience with me, would notmspend more then 3 to 4 minutes.. he said i needed another shot in my shoulder, when i complained and asked him for another way then that, he said to shut up and let him get it done. I left crying and he cared less. My shoulder is still not useable and he knew that and just walked away.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

This doctor was terrible. He spent very little time in the room with us. He didn't talk directly to me at all - he relayed information to who I assume was a nurse typing his notes. He left without showing me the x-ray or letting me ask any questions. Afterward, a member of his staff whispered that I should bring my husband if I wanted answers next time. Awful. I will tell everyone how horrible this doctor treats women.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I had to switch docs for my scope. This guy isn't only arrogant but he doesn't use the proper numbing medicines simply because it takes to long

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

I went to Dr Mike Yergler because of three peoples referrals. He was awesome, funny and not quick to do surgery. My first impression is a good one. The other people did say he didn't have a good bedside manner but that does not matter if he is the best Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr Mike is a wonderful Doctor whom you feel very comfortable and confident in. He takes excellent care of my mother who is currently rehabbing in a facility and we are so grateful!!Thank you Dr Mike!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

Had an Achilles tendon rupture and Dr. Yergler not only came into the Hospital on his DAY OFF to perform my surgery, he was NOT on call, and it was LABOR DAY!! He got me walking within 4 weeks. What a skilled surgeon who really cares about his patients!! highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Yergler's the best. I had chronic pain to the point that I couldn't even sleep at night along with limited movement to my right arm. Dr. Yergler did a total right shoulder replacement and the pain is now gone, and I'm able to move my arm without a problem. Thank you Dr. Michael Yergler!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Outstanding Doctor. Immediate and accurate diagnosis. Formulated and carried out precise medical plan. Recommended without question. Major Jim FORNEY USMC ret.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Michael A. Yergler's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1995)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I am 4 and a half months into breaking my tib/fib and I had surgery 5 days post break. My break is not healing and he doesn't tell me anything at my appointmen..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Had shoulder surgery 3 months ago. Still having a lot of pain, stiffness, and now pain going down my entire arm. His officer visits are less then 5 min. Does no..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I would never recommend this doctor. No patience with me, would notmspend more then 3 to 4 minutes.. he said i needed another shot in my shoulder, when i compla..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor was terrible. He spent very little time in the room with us. He didn't talk directly to me at all - he relayed information to who I assume was a nur..."

April 13, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael A."

October 20, 2013