Dr. Neil L. Starr

Ratings for Dr. Neil L. Starr

Dr.Starr is precise and exacting. His staff is prefessional and informative. Great service!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

What sets Dr. Neil Starr's practice apart from others is his dedication to providing the best possible solutions for your teeth. He keeps track of your overall health, by routinely inquiring about new medications you may be taking. And most importantly he does everything to help save your teeth and avoid unnecessary expensive procedures. His hygienist, Karen, is the best I have ever experienced!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

First class service. Highly recommend his office .

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Front desk very helpful and very pleasant. She is very warm and welcoming as well as knowledgeable. Karen did a great job cleaning my teeth and giving me feedback on good areas and areas I need to reach better. Someone needs to develop dental equipment that plays classical music rather than the high pitched squeal.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Karen is among the best hygienists that I have experienced. Her upbeat and warm persona make it FUN to come to the dentist! Moreover, her teeth cleaning techniques are outstanding. Sorry I missed Dr. Starr who I believe is out of town at a conference.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I always look forward to my visits at Dr. Starr's office. Always greeted and seen by the most professional staff, I am confident I am being treated to the highest of dental standards.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Excellent dentist. I have been a patient for probably almost 30 years.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I had a scheduled appointment, but also needed to have a repair done on a removable appliance. The repair was completed while I waited. I, once again, was extremely pleased with the care and attention that I received.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Superb! Dr. Starr saved my molar saving me the expense of needing an implant. I trust his work completely and appreciate his kindness. And the has the nicest office staff ever!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Very satisfied and confident in the work done from this practice. Appreciate the feedback given in how to take good home care.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016