Ratings for Dr. Traske M. Muir

I shattered my ankle. Dr. Muir was able to see me 3 days later and had me in surgery 4 days after that. His assistant was gentle and careful while fitting me for a boot. Dr. Muir stuck with me as I was struggling with pain and made sure that I got the right pain meds. He even personally returned my after-hours phone call. I can't say enough good about Dr. Muir.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Had a Fractured Calcaneus. Broke my Heel Dr,T Muir, Was very helpful in showing me what my fracture looked like. Then explained how the operation would go. Pros and Cons of the Whole ordeal.Though seen by another Doctor. C Belton,Of Pioneer.As he recommended Muir.Let me no Dr Muir, was Leary of doing the operation cause I smoked.So the operation went well Im home rehab now. And I quit smoking.cause of the two Doc's scare. In healing my foot. Smoking would and will detereate my skin.So kudo's to the Doc's I quit..And Yes Dr Belton. Assisted Dr,Muir..Guess my foot was a Mess. My Healing Now begins. Thanx's Doc's LV...

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr Muir is such a compassionate Dr. He is by far the best in his field. He is worth the wait and truly cares about his patients. I would recommend him without a doubt!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

The office was always runnning behind. I would have to wait at least an hour EVERY time i went. Once i waited over two hours and finally walked out. My foot took 15 weeks to heal after being told it would be 6 to 8 weeks. I will never go there again.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

He's Awesome!! I recommend Dr. Muir to anyone and Everyone.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Dr. Traske M. Muir's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Avmed