Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Rosen

I’ve been getting Botox and Juvaderm injections from Dr Rosen for many years now. He is an absolute perfectionist! He answers all my questions and explains in great detail exactly what my options are. He has a very soothing manner about him. His office staff Is friendly and accommodating. The same staff has been there for years. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I went to Dr. Rosen, waited 4 HOURS, his staff is nasty, especially Kathleen, his girlfriend/office manager. I spent $$$$ on Juvaderm XL, supposed to last a year, last a couple of months. Went with my friend, hers didn't last either, she went back and he injected her with more for free! I called for a follow-up to get re-injected and Kathleen told me it would cost another $370.00! He is never on time, you will sit and ROT in his office. Staff is rude! Don't waste your money!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Uneven eyebrows from his botox,not happy at all and one of my eyelids is droopy...u would think a trained professional plastic surgeon would know where and how much botox to put in someone's forehead,but apparently he doesn't...not happy at all with my results...

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Always great results with a knowledgeable and friendly staff

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Had breast implants done by Dr Rosen. He did an amazing job! Staff is wonderful and the spa is lovely!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Rosen has done botox on me for a few years now. He does such a great job, I feel much better about my age. I will be getting a tummy tuck in a couple weeks, that's how confident I feel about him. Thanks Dr. Rosen, your the best!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Excellent Surgeon! Does great work! Had a breast Augmentation by him! They came out PERFECT!! Love, Love, Love them! Would recommend to everyone! Very professional, and takes his time!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Had juvederm injections done to my lips for the first time at Dr Rosens office and they came out PERFECT! I've gone to other places and was never completely happy with results, I'm glad I went to Dr rosen because I am 100% happy with the outcome! Also, he is a very genuine and friendly person, he didn't rush through the procedure and wasn't pushy or short with me like some other drs are. I had a little juvederm left over in the syringe and he recommended injecting it into my nose to correct a bump. At first I was a bit nervous because I never considered it before but I am SO glad I took his advise because it totally evened out my nose and it looks great!! There is a longer wait time because he had a lot of other patients, but it is DEFINETLY worth the wait! Plus I would much rather wait a little longer for a doctor who takes his time and doesn't rush through patients! From now on I am only going to Dr Rosen! :)

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. Rosen is a genius, an excellent surgeon. I had a breast augmentation and it may be his best work ever. Not too big, just right. I trusted him to determine what would work best for my frame and I was right to do so. The result is Completely natural, absolutely perfect. I am very satisfied. My recovery was great, I had very little pain and recovered quickly. He is a nice guy, friendly and concerned, and cautious. My only complaint is how far behind he is with regards to appointments. I waited forever, every time I had an appointment, even after surgery. I would wait for an hour in the waiting room, and then another hour in the exam room before seeing him. I simply don't have that kind of time, but it's a shame because he really is good a what he does. I recommend him if you can devote a day for every appointment.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

Just Don't. Wasted a month of my time to get procedure taken care off. Unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr. Michael D. Rosen's Credentials

• French

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Avmed