Ratings for Dr. Fleny S. Varghese

She was excellent. Thorough, thoughtful and conservative about medications and testing. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

This doctor is excellent. She asks relevant questions and listens to you. I went to her with pain in my legs, very thorough and kind too, awesome.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

This doctor is terrible! She is rude, uncaring and treats her patients like an unwelcome burden.If you have a complicated condition- she makes no attempt to hide her irritation or disgust that she may have to do something. If you are unfortunate enough to have to try different medications- good luck! Every time I have left her office I feel worse than when I entered!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I think she was very through and she listed to me....I highly recommend her...She is awesome!!!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I have seen Dr. Varghese a handful of times for migraines and headaches. I find her highly intelligent and very proactive in treating me. She has tried several medications and has sent me for testing and further referrals as needed. She speaks quickly but it doesn't bother me because she knows what she is talking about and has no problem repeating it. She also provides a print out of her instructions at the end of the visit, which is good when you can't remember what was said. She is also open to natural treatments. I would recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Completely confused and unhelpful! I had a 9cm bleed in 2011. Was in a coma for weeks and my insurance REQUIRES me to have a Neurologist. This scattered Doctor has no idea what is going on. She is completely unhelpful and has no desire to hear anything about your problems unless they fit into the microscopic realm of her limited understanding. Trust me. You're better off driving to Phoenix. It could save your life!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

The doctor listened intently to me as I described my health problem and is wanting to determine an accurate diagnosis.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013