Ratings for Dr. Andres Peisajovich

He is AWESOME!!! He is such a caring doctor. He deserves to be recognized as one of the best doctors in Albuquerque. I feel so lucky to have him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

I have seen many doctors over the years and this one is by far the best in any category. My wife was equally impressed when she accompanied me on a visit.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Doctor is very polite and attentive to questions. Answers all questions fully in common language. Has Argentinian accent but easily understood. Have been VERY impressed with his knowledge and thoroughness. I will continue to see him despite other rheumatologist being much closer to my location because of high regard I have for him. HIGHLY recommend him for anyone with rheumatology issues.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Co-pay only. After he took over for my retired rheumatologist I have been very pleased with his knowledge and helpfulness.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

One of two doctors I would recommend without any reservation whatever. He was punctual, compassionate, thorough, very knowledgeable, listened, explained, had a sense of humor, and even wanted to be sure I left with my x-rays (detail oriented even when it had no impact on him). I have taken the time to write a letter to two physicians to thank them and tell them what a credit to their profession they are--- he is one of them. I would recommend him without hesitation; I only wish he could be my primary care physician and was closer (I have to drive 3 1/2 hours to see him).

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010