Ratings for Dr. Jamee M. Goldstein

This doctor is a know-it-all and bears an arrogant demeanor. Beware, she DOES NOT order blood work during routine physicals unless the child is overweight--her own words, btw. I had to ASK for blood work to be drawn, and of course found out my child had a vitamin deficiency that should be treated. She is also not skilled at LISTENING, and chooses to do all the talking during appointments. The staff here seems overwhelmed by the load of "customers" aka patients, and are usually rushed and rarely pleasant. I've never been to an appointment wherein any of these doctors remembered my child's medical history. We are just a number. We'll be switching back to our reliable and thorough pediatrician in midtown.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

COndsencing and rude. Puts down her own profession. Not nice or personable at all, but neither is the entire staff. Just stay away from this practice.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

I have to disagree. Every time I have taken my daughter to see her she is rude, and does not listen or seem to care about anything I am telling her. For 2 years I have brought my daughter to Monroe peds. and they could not diagnose my daughter with severe GERD. They kept telling me it was all in my imagination.Now my daughter is in severe feeding therapy because her pain was so bad that she could not progress her eating skills. They are an ignorant and non caring practice of Dr.'s

flag | Submitted September 21, 2008

Dr. Goldstein definitely goes the distance for her patients and certainly has done so for my child. I truly respect her and believe she is the best doctor in the practice.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2005

Dr. Goldstein is a great doctor with an even greater disposition!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2005