Ratings for Dr. Rebecca M. Dawson

The best doctor I have ever seen. She is warm, caring and extremely knowledgable. Dr. Dawson was able to develop a creative and highly responsive treatment plan and explain to me the interaction of my several chronic medical conditions. Unfortunately for Tucson's non-veteran population, Dr. Dawson now practices at the Tucson VA Medical Center.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

she has left carondelet but switch to her if i can find where she has gone, if she stays in tucswon

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr Dawson is a wonderful physician! The office is not capable of keeping up with her patients or their refills in her absence. This office knew over a month ago she was not returning and lied/misled the patients. Now, her reviews are suffering because of a poorly run, rude office. No wonder she left! As soon as I can figure out where she is going, I will be following her!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Staff tends to be rude and getting Rx filled or a refill is terrible...

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Dawson is knowledgable,and attentative to my needs.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

This Doctor has no people skills at all and neither does her staff .Who wants to be talked down to at a visit instead of listened to.I waited days for her to approve prescription refills . Staff are very rude and would never call back in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Don't call back on time. Took four days to get answer to my father's med question. No one could tell me if the office manager would be in today. Unable to provide the level of care needed for pacient with limited mobility. I offered to purchase a test from pharmacy to prove my mom had a UTI and needed antibiotic and to bring it in to the office for them to read but Lisa said that Dr. Dawson said no and I should just call the paramedics to transport her to the emergency room to be tested and treated. This is not a life threatening situation (yet) and I don't think this is an acceptable solution. Grace informed me that Dr. Dawson just wouldn't be able to do anything for mom. Still waiting to hear from Dawn. When mom has a UTI she can not walk or stand. Urgent care/ office visit is not an option. Doesn't anyone have a solution to this? Mom can't be the only one in this situation.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Rebecca M. Dawson's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)