Ratings for Dr. Terry Kim

Office staff doesn't return calls. Dr has bad bedside manner. I felt like he really didn't care. He spent about 5-10 min in the office and looked me in the face twice briefly. Did not wish to answer questions or take anytime explaining procedures. I was very disappointed. I went on a referral from another Dr. But will be going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

We agree with comments of others!!! Did not know of this process or would have been warned to keep the distance!!! This person is full of himself and doesn't want to spend a minute with explaining anything other than booking surgery!! NO SURGERY BY THIS GUY EVER!!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2008

Dr. Kim suggestedeye surgery before he examined me. I ran and never came back. That was 10-15 years ago, and I haven't needed surgery in all this time.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

I feel that Dr. Terry Kim displayed the most rude, unprofessional and medically unsound behavior possible, and as a result I feel that I will be damaged for life by his negligece.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2005

Dr. Terry Kim's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Harvard-Pilgrim