Ratings for Dr. Kuumba K. Long

I was referred to this doctor and he met every expectation the referring doctor made of him. He treated me with respect and made me feel like a human being. He was so caring and listened more than he talked. I felt his exam was very thorough and compassionate. I felt like he was very engaging with my family and also let them understand my condition. He gave my husband at his request a wikipedia printout of my rate condition, that he reviewed to make sure it was accurate. I will be referring all my family and friends to him and look forward to my next visit.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

I give this doctor an A+. He listened and cared about my problem. He involved my family in the decision making process and I will be referring everyone I know to this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

This Doctor was great!! My wife had a problem that no one could solve and this doctor solved it on one visit. We wish we had seen him 5 years ago.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

I went to Dr. Long with a concern about swollen eyelids. He did not offer a diagnosis (other than inflamed eyelids) and blamed it on age or genetics, then sent me home with a wikipedia (!) print-out. I went to the dr. early because I wanted to prevent waking up one morning with a huge, red swollen eye. He did not help at all, other than tell me that there's no problem with the eye itself. When asked if it could be related to an inner ear or sinus issue, he told me he's an eye, not a ear, doctor. Too bad the eyes are connected to the rest of the body! Of course, a few weeks later, I woke up with a huge, red, swollen eye! This dr. did not help me at all and I would not go back.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Kuumba K. Long's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1984)

Multiplan