Ratings for Dr. Keith A. Laferriere

My face neck ans eyes put that aproval look in the mirror back for me. I had been avoiding looking at myself. Thanks Dr Laferriere

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

He did my face, neck & eyes. Now I need revision surgery on my face, neck & eyes to correct his work. Example, I had a large hematoma in my neck, which I knew was a possible complication. However, the dr. went against standard medical practices and did not treat the hematoma, so now I have a large goose egg of scar tissue under my chin and a lot of discoloration as well. Also, my neck was injured during surgery, a dislocated vertebrae. It’s been over 5 months and I still have ongoing nerve pain for which I take meds and see a specialist. There is so much more I could say. To see photo, go to the RealSelf website and enter larkar in the search box to pull up my information. Since I’ve posted my negative review, a number of positive reviews were suddenly post on various websites. I just want to say watch out for questionable reviews out there. Read reviews after April 16th with a discerning eye.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Experienced and Knowledgeable. Good patient relationship.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Keith A. Laferriere's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1971)