Ratings for Dr. Nelson Hwynn

Hwynn practices medical malpractice by providing negligent care to his severely suffering patients - who have many years of debilitating neurological disorders caused by trauma. Took almost a month to get Botox after it was approved by my insurance, after my first appointment with Nguyen where he refused to treat me for cervical dystonia, which is debilitating for me after my neck was almost broken 20 years ago. He would rather see his patients kill themselves versus prescribe them anything to improve his their quality-of-lives, and which might jeopardize his license. I have never asked him for an opiate, and a muscle relaxer had nothing to do with the massive opiate reduction, when the nerves and muscles in my neck are in constant spasm and Charlie horse several times a day to where I can’t move at all, and all I can focus on is taking my next breath. Chronic pain patients are falling through the cracks, committing suicide in droves, and it is because doctors cannot recognize addicts trying to get drugs from true chronic pain patients just trying to work to support themselves without being in pain all the time. This man may have taken an oath to do no harm (to himself), but it certainly was not the Hippocratic oath, and a new profession is calling his name. As long as he doesn’t have to deal with other people.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018