Ratings for Dr. Jumnah Thanapathy

Quick, knowledgeable and efficient. I was referred to her by my PCP because of some issues.Arrived worried but left completely at ease at ease. She knows her stuff!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

This was the worst doctors experience that I have ever had. The office is so unprofessional, dirty ans violates all HIPPA laws. The doctor talks to and about patients in the middle of the waiting room. I watched the doctor go from one room to another without washing hands. They asked for a urine sample and handed me a paper Dixie cup with the front office employee sticking his finger in the cup. I watched a patient leave and the office staff rip the paper off the bed and put a new patient in the same room without taking any of the instruments out to clean. This place is a hazard to your health.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. Thanapathy is awesome! She reminds me of my mom and is warm and stern. My appointment was on time and went by pretty quickly. She answered all of my questions and was also pretty quick with the examination. It was certainly an appointment that I wouldn't dread for the future. Her daughter also does facials and waxing in the next room over. This is going to be a one-stop-shop!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

This is an amazing doctor. Not only is she extremely attentive, thorough, and knowledgable but I can honestly say that I wouldn't have the healthy child I have today if it weren't for her experience, intelligence, excellent abilities, and decisive action. While I was in labor, she was highly attuned to the distress signals emerging by my child's heart rate dropping every time i had a contraction. She took immediate action to order an emergency c section and it was revealed that my child had his umbilical cord wrapped around his ankle and neck. There was no way I could have had a normal delivery. I know someone who had a similar situation and had a different doctor who completely missed the signs. Their child now suffers every day & does not lead a normal life forever impacted by the choices their doctor made. Dr. Thanapathy is an ANGEL & I will FOREVER be grateful to her for the beautiful healthy child she helped deliver in to this world to my husband and I. Highly Recommend!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

I had major complications prior to my pregnancies. With Dr. T's help I was able to manage the difficult period and have two beautiful healthy babies. Her proactive advice related to prevention rather than cure had made a phenomenol difference in how I have dealt with my disease. All my other siblings have similar complications and have gone through traumatic experiences including multiple surgeries. Looking back, I realize how lucky I was to have a caring and knowlegeable doctor who cared for my health and wellbeing.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

I have come into Dr. Thanapathy's office for Exilis and received an amazing treatment with even more amazing results. Dr. Thanapathy is and was completely professional, helpful, and one of the smartest doctors. I will continue to go to her for more services. She is one of the top doctors in the area for a reason.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

I don't know about now but when I was born 28 years ago, my mom went through hell because this doctor did not do her job correctly. My mom tells me even now how horrible the experience was. And I'm not the first child.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr. T is a great doctor and a wonderful woman! My husband and I are very lucky to have had her throughout my pregnancy. When I had a problem she explained everything to me so I was able to understand. She gave me the best care and now we have a beautiful healthy baby girl. Her office manager is a jolly delight! I never waited more than 10 minutes for my appointment. Thanks Dr. T! looking forward to round 2!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Alright, here's the gist. She is great as a new patient. Then, as you get going she gets worse and worse. When we found out we were pregnant and I was having issues she would ship me off somewhere else and I would have to pay copay after copay. When I got to the other doctor they would ask why she wasn't taking care of me. Then, as there were issues with my sonograms her response every time was it will fix itself. Then, I had scheduled appointments, with appointment cards and they wouldn't have me down. I would show up and they would tell me I forgot to make an appointment. The last time I had my appointment card and showed them that THEY scheduled me. Finally, I felt my baby deserved way more. I left for a way better doctor that takes care of all my concerns! If I were you, I would look further!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Thanapathy is an awesome doctor! she' friendly, helpful, gentle too! If you're looking for new Gynecologist, go to her!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Dr. Jumnah Thanapathy's Credentials

• Nat'L Univ Of Singapore, Fac Of Med, Singapore (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Gilroy, CA