Ratings for Dr. Murray Johnston

Great office and super kind doctor who got rid of my back pain that we killing me for 1 year. The pain is all gone and now I can walk much better! Amazing technology

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Thank you for fixing my neck and back pain! His Spinal Decompression protocol was super effective!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Scoliosis and a pinched nerve brought me to Dr Johnston. He did an x-ray and exam. He treated my back and got rid of the pain! Super recommended!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Thank you Johnston Spinal Care! Dr Johnston got rid of my back and neck pain! Other doctors just wanted to give me Spinal shots and wanted to do a surgery on my back. The decompression table he uses is really comfortable and the techniques he use don't hurt. He fixed me up quickly and now I don't need surgery! I really recommend that anyone go to him if they are having similar problems!!! Beautiful brand new facility too!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Super patient care. Kind staff and beautiful office! I went to Dr Johnston because I suffered from chronic back pain that was debilitating. Spinal decompression treatment was very effective and my pain is gone! Brand New equipment and kind doctor who knows his stuff with great qualifications. Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Used to have pain in my back that caused me to go to the hospital one time. I had to get Spinal injections at the hospital which didn't help. Dr Johnston was able to get rid of my pain without any surgery which was so fantastic,! Everything about this doctor's office was professional. I tell everyone about Dr. Johnston now. I sent my neighbor to him and he was able to get rid of his leg pain too.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

This place was really nice, super service! Extremely smart doctor with great facility. Unfortunately I was only in town for a short time. Thank you for your help. 5 stars place for sure! So impressed

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

I was very impressed with this doctor and the clinic. He was very welcoming and kind to my wife and me. We were both having pain in our backs from a trip we were on. He diagnosed our conditions with an MRI and and then knew how to use Spinal decompression to fix our backs. Great staff too. Technology was amazing!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Super doctor and super staff. Did a great job helping me get rid of my neck and arm pain. Very reasonable cost and honest doctor. Highly recommend going, and what a beautiful new building. I am 72 years old and I had been suffering with neck problems for many years. Great to have it fixed!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

My doctor referred me to Dr Johnston because he didn't think I should do back surgery, and I'm sure glad I did because Dr Johnston was able to get rid of my awful back and sciatica pain. I appreciate all your help and dedication. 5 star facility!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018