You may also like

Rate Dr. Tammy L. Cashion

Dr. Tammy L. Cashion's Ratings

The healing process is not only about finding the right physical care, but it is also about finding the right environment to heal in. Dr. Tammy provides skillful treatment in addition to ensuring the patient receives a positive and healing environment to be treated in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

I've been impressed with Dr. Tammy's bedside manner and her knowledgeability. She's always upbeat and available to help

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2676781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

I was fortunate to have met Dr. Tammy while I was traveling and experiencing back pain with sciatica down my right leg from sitting so long. She took the time to squeeze me in, did a thorough exam and explained what was causing my problem and how her techniques address the cause. I highly recommend anybody looking for a chiropractor to contact her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2260797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I think she has a very nice office. I liked her a lot and she really helped me with my back problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Have never had a better Doctor than Dr Tammy. ;someone who is so interested in your help and well being! 10/10!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

I have never met anyone as caring and positive as Dr. Tammy Cashion. She truly cares about her patients and those who are in need. Someone who you can trust. Not easy to come by these days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Dr. Tammy Cashion is one of the most caring and giving individuals I have ever known. She has helped me and my family on multiple occasions and I cannot thank her enough. She is truly a healer and I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][249168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Came in for a routine adjustment and also needed some advice on some other strange things that were going on with my body. I received my adjustment but also a full head-to-toe analysis and diagnosis for my other condition and made a follow-up visit. This staff is quick and friendly and never any pressure. I love it there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][249167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Tammy Cashion is one of the most caring and knowledgeable chiropractors I have ever been to. Dr. Cashion took her time and made sure that she understood my concerns and addressed them as required. Dr. Cashion explained each step to me before she applied the procedure and was very effective when doing so. I have extreme confidence in her abilities and would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][249166].votes_count ]]