Ratings for Dr. Paul J. Curcio

Dr. Paul Curcio gives me instant relief to any of my problems, outstanding results!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Dr.Paul is really great!! I had some really bad neck pains a while back, he fixed it immediately and I haven't had any neck pain since. The staff is really helpful and the doctors are so knowledgeable. He is my #1 recommendation for anyone looking for a fantastic chiropractor!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Paul is a great chiropractor !! I have been going to see him for a while and he is one of the best chiropractors I've ever been to. He is always friendly and super helpful with his treatments. His staff is polite and respectful to the patients; and his office is always clean. Friendly and very knowledgeable, Dr. Paul is a chiropractor that is worth paying a visit to if you're having neck and back issues that need superb treatment.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

I have been going to see Dr. Paul for years and he is absolutely incredible. Aside from being a great chiropractor he is also one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. He is very knowledgeable about chiropractics and nutrition. His clinic is always sparkling clean and his staf isf super friendly. He is truly one of the best around Northern Virginia.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Paul is great. He is knowledgeable and takes great care in making sure his patients get the treatment they need. The office is incredibly clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful !

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I started seeing Dr. Paul many years ago after suffering from migraine headaches and not finding any relief from traditional medicine. I turned to chiropractic as a last resort, but I wish it had been the first treatment I tried! After just a couple weeks of maintenance, my migraine headaches went away completely! I continue to see Dr. Paul for weekly maintenance and my headaches have never returned. His staff is friendly and always willing to help you, and I have never encountered an insurance problem with their office. I would highly recommend Dr. Paul and the CFHC office as a whole. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Paul Curcio is the most well-versed Chiropractor I have met in the years I have searched for treatment. His knowledge of the human body, specifically the central nervous system, makes him stand out among other doctors I have met. His knowledge of nutrition and his skillful adjustments makes him a Dr. you can trust to take care of you. In addition to his adjustments, Dr. Paul also teaches you how you can better care for yourself by putting the right nutrition in your body. I highly recommend Dr. Paul Curcio for those I seek expert care.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr Paul Curcio is an incredible Chiropractor. He helped me recover from two major accidents. I am profoundly grateful for the caring and expertise. I have fully recovered from these accidents. He helps me manage my wellness program by regular chiropractic adjustments. He is the best in his field. The most caring doctor you will find in this area! Monica Rouaud-patient

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Great service. Excellent adjustments with extremities. I have been adjusted by many chiropractors and osteopaths. Dr. Curcio is one of the best I have ever had. Whenever I am in town I see him. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

I found this practice to be extremely professional with Dr Curcio taking significant time to explore my health problems with me. The staff was cordial and welcoming and I feel that this is a 10/10 on all levels. After experiencing deplorable service in other offices- I found this to be a refreshing change. I have and will contintinue to recommend Dr Curcio and his staff!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013